Design your Own Perfume Course
You’ll learn a little about the construction of perfumes including why some scents last longer than others and why perfumes change throughout the day. This knowledge will then be used to help you construct your own fragrance. Your signature scent will be formed from your choice of 12 exquisite blends. This sophisticated perfume combines white floral, animalic and musky accords for a tantalizing and majestic scent you’ll feel powerful wearing from day to night.
Top notes include night-blooming jasmine, plump peach, orange blossom and tuberose. Middle notes of yellow ylang-ylang, lilac, gardenia, delicate red rose, carnation and honeysuckle mix for a luscious, floral bouquet that’s unforgettable.
Finally, base notes of civet, blackcurrant, white musk , Vertier, Cedarwood, Jasmine sandalwood round out the fragrance for a sensual, romantic aroma that is bound to turn heads from every direction.
All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations.
What does the Course cover?
- History of Perfume
- Natural perfumery
- Difference between natural and synthetic perfumes
- What is an essential oil?
- Smell and how it works
- How to train your nose
- Safely working with essential oils
- Scent & emotions. Use of perfumes to increase well-being and quality of life
- Intuitive perfumery – access your natural creativity
- Practical – make your own first perfume oil to take home
II. Blending Basics
- Natural Perfumery Basics – blending perfume
- Perfume notes
- Odour intensity
- Scent harmonies & accords
- Concentration 101
- Fragrance types
- Dilution rates
- Practical – make a perfume oil to take home
You will also learn to make
- oom freshener (recipe)
- Perfume Manual
- A gift boxed 20ml perfume atomiser containing your bespoke fragrance
- A certificate with your chosen perfume name and the formula Experience
- 15x 15 ML bottles of your new formula to sell
- Perfume consultation with a trained perfume expert Creation of your own unique fragrance
You’ll be coached through the sampling of the different blends available for you to choose and mix and you will learn the basics of perfume making.
Once you have decided on which blends you wish to use for your own scent you’ll have the opportunity to name your unique fragrance and will watch as the consultant puts it all together for you.
Who should attend the Workshop?
- Home grown fragrance business owners and their staff
- Retail store consultants from fragrance houses and pharmacies
- Teams looking to start a fragrance business.
Availability will vary by venue but generally the experience is available throughout the year and most venues operate from Monday to Saturday.
It is recommended that you book at least six to eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours for the full experience.
Duration: 4 Hours
Venue : To be disclosed upon proof of Payment
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then just attend.